[FFmpeg-devel] Patch: icl linker errors in cmdutils

Derek Buitenhuis derek.buitenhuis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 14:50:13 CET 2014

On 2/7/2014 1:35 PM, Matt Oliver wrote:
> Depending on what version of the compiler you are using /Qipo should be
> enabled with /O2. But if you want to explicitly check it then just pass
> /Qipo to the Windows Intel compiler so something like this should do it:
> --extra-cflags=/Qipo

I have tested with /O2 (which is what we set) on both archs, on both supported ICL
versions, as listed at:

http://ffmpeg.org/platform.html#Microsoft-Visual-C_002b_002b-or-Intel-C_002b_002b-Compiler-for-Windows

Using any other version, with your own broken CFLAGS is not a supported use case.

Either that, or you are not giving a proper config line for me to test.

- Derek