[FFmpeg-devel] Patch: icl linker errors in cmdutils

Derek Buitenhuis derek.buitenhuis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 13:01:05 CET 2014

On 2/7/2014 12:56 AM, Matt Oliver wrote:
> Currently there is a linker error in cmdutils.c as used by ffmpeg and the
> other programs. This error is due to missing dependencies where the
> function print_all_libs_info() uses data from libs that may not have
> actually been built for the current configuration (A common offender here
> is avresample).

Can you give an actual config and ICL version to reproduce on? You haven't
provided much in the way of information on how we can reproduce (and fix) it.

Currently both FATE instances[0][1] are working properly, so we need this info.

[0] http://fate.ffmpeg.org/history.cgi?slot=i686-windows-icl
[1] http://fate.ffmpeg.org/history.cgi?slot=x86_64-windows-icl

- Derek