[FFmpeg-devel] pull request 57 - ffmpeg reading dvds with still menus through libdvdnav

Joakim Plate elupus at ecce.se
Sun Feb 2 17:12:17 CET 2014

If i remember correctly. In the case of still frames, there is just one
single mpeg2/1 video frame in the stream. The codec probe, never get a
higher score than retry.

This commit is obviously not correct now that the RETRY define has been
given that name. I suspect an alternate solution would be to accept any
scored codec at EOF.