[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg nvenc

Agatha Hu ahu at nvidia.com
Wed Dec 17 10:34:56 CET 2014

Repost

-----Original Message-----
From: Agatha Hu
Sent: 2014年12月17日 15:49
To: 'Philip Langdale'; 'ffmpeg-devel at ffmpeg.org'
Cc: Abhijit Patait; Eric Young; Jaime Ieong; Andrew Fear; Stephen Warren; Andy Ritger
Subject: RE: ffmpeg nvenc

Hi Phil,

We've almost finished the license part in our patch and plan to commit to ffmpeg community, but we found ffmpeg add Timo's nvenc patch days ago, so our patch is incompatible with the TOT version.
Should we (1)Add libnvenc on TOT branch but without changing Timo's work or (2)Change nvenc on TOT branch like an incremental patch on Timo's work. In fact I would prefer (1), as it requires less work.

Agatha Hu