[FFmpeg-devel] Implementation of fixed point AAC decoder

Nedeljko Babic nedeljko.babic at imgtec.com
Fri Aug 1 15:53:06 CEST 2014

Few months ago I sent implementation of fixed point AAC decoder for review.

Since it was sent in parallel with implementation of fixed point AC3 decoder, we decided to first finish the work on AC3 decoder and then to continue with AAC using experience gained from submission  process for AC3.
We also had some other responsibilities so submission of AAC was on hold.

I am resubmitting implementation of fixed point AAC for review. We made changes requested in previous review and some additional changes so the code conforms more to FFmpegs coding rules.

Code is rebased to the newest version.

Please have a look.

Thanks,
-Nedeljko