[FFmpeg-devel] glcs project: opengl capture sending a rawvideo stream to ffmpeg

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Tue Apr 22 21:27:26 CEST 2014

On Tue, 08 Apr 2014 01:37:26 -0400, Olivier Langlois wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have mentionned my project few weeks ago on the users ml and back at
> that time, I wasn't aware we could ask to add projects using ffmpeg on
> your project page.
>
> I saw libsourcey request earlier today so here is my formal request to
> add my project to your project page if you find it worthy enough for
> your website visitors.
>
> https://github.com/lano1106/glcs

Hi,

Project added. I forgot about your message because it was within the
"libsourcey project" thread. Sorry for the wait.

Please note that even if you change the subject, the references and/or
in-reply-to headers are preserved by sane email clients when replying
to existing messages, which will cause the message to stay within the
thread. You can see the archives for an example of what I am referring
to: <http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2014-April/thread.html>

Lou