[FFmpeg-devel] [JOB] Part-time consulting oppurtunity: Remote

Tom Hallett tom at tout.com
Sat Apr 12 00:12:26 CEST 2014

Hi,

My name is Tom Hallett and I'm a senior engineer at tout.com (
github.com/tommyh).

We use ffmpeg to transcode short videos for a video news platform.  We are
working on improving our video pipeline to stitch videos, add transitions,
etc.  The developer maintaining and extending our video pipeline codebase
is not the original author and is new to ffmpeg, :).

We are looking for someone to provide part-time consulting help with things
like:
- debugging encoding issues
- explaining different ffmpeg configuration variables and the effects they
will have on the output
- normalizing video for different containers/codecs/etc

I'm not too sure on what time commitment will be necessary, but we can
examine those details together.

We are located in San Francisco, but are more than happy to work with
someone remote.  Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Tom

PS I hope I'm not spamming this mailing list - I'm following the directions
on http://ffmpeg.org/consulting.html