[FFmpeg-devel] vdd ffmpeg notes

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 20 13:15:49 CEST 2013

>________________________________

Sorry for hijacking, missed the start

On the MPEGTS improvements, i have tried once to have "version number"
support added but it never got the OK as it would break "exisiting non
conforming streams"

Also I wanted to add in multi section table support, but this needs the above!

 need mpegts support to be better and would help/implement these
changes, I have already started rewriting the mpegts demux to use
BITSTREAM headers, which will give the above 2 features, version number
and multi sections by default, but the current mpegts is a mess.

joolz