[FFmpeg-devel] [REFUND-REQUEST] FFmpeg stickers

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sun Sep 1 20:00:40 CEST 2013

On Sun, Sep 01, 2013 at 09:39:59AM -0800, Lou Logan wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 1, 2013, at 04:49 AM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> >
> > note, if more stickers are ordered at some point in the future, they
> > should be fully weather proof so you can stick them to a car or other
> > things that are exposed to the elements
>
> Unfortunately they were not as waterproof as I hoped, but it was a
> tradeoff. Vinyl stickers from the sources I investigated were much more
> expensive and I wanted expenses to be kept to a minimum.

iam happy to donate 50 euro for higher quality stickers next time
(someone will have to remind me though iam certain to forget given
 that this probably will be in the distant future)

If a bugfix only changes things apparently unrelated to the bug with no
further explanation, that is a good sign that the bugfix is wrong.