[FFmpeg-devel] Complte code to play mp3 using ffmpeg

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 12:22:58 CET 2013

On date Saturday 2013-10-26 20:39:17 +0530, kalla dalayya encoded:
> Sorry am unable to get what you said but we want to add effcts like bass
> treble and  EQ on the mp3 song
> So help us
[...]
> > You're still on the wrong mailing list. Please refrain from posting
> > your programming questions here.

He's saying that this is not the correct mailing-list. Post such
questions on the libav-user mailing-list, unless you want to
contribute code to FFmpeg.

To add audio effects you may use libavfilter.

Also please learn what top-posting is and avoid to use it on ffmpeg
mailing-lists.
--
FFmpeg = Fast & Fantastic Minimalistic Power Egregious Geek