[FFmpeg-devel] [PULL REQUEST] Get updated tags from vorbis streams
mathstuf at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 04:14:32 CEST 2013
Last week, I opened an RFE to support OGG tag updates in the middle
of a stream. The commits are available on my GitHub fork.
In summary, the changes are:
- Handle special packets in the middle of a vorbis stream (I'm using
- Refresh all metadata in a packet when finding metadata in an ogg
stream (to prevent inserting old data if it isn't updated by the new
- Append tags together (if there are two PERFORMER tags, merge them
together using a semicolon instead of replacing the first tag value
with the second) (this isn't really 100% relevant to the branch, but
while I'm in there...)
- Add a new_metadata field to ogg streams so that they may pass
updated metadata up to the main ogg decoder to add it as side data.
- Fill in new metadata in the vorbis parser.
If any rebasing/commit rewording/splitting/merging/etc. is needed or
wanted, I'm happy to do so.
More information about the ffmpeg-devel