[FFmpeg-devel] filtering based on exif information

Jan Pohanka xhpohanka at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 15:10:44 CET 2013

2013/11/19 Clément Bœsch <u at pkh.me>:
> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 02:03:31PM +0100, Jan Pohanka wrote:
> [...]
> Look at how a filter is initialized (libavfilter/avfilter.c,
> avfilter_init_dict()). You can probably transmit the metadata dictionary
> as well (by merging with the options dict or something).

Thank you for further explanation. Access to the metadata could work
for gobal metadata for whole stream. However this does not fully fit
on my task. In fact EACH frame can have own different metadata in my
mjpeg. So I think I have to access them in filter_frame function
directly.
Now I see that AVFrame has metadata field as well, maybe this can be the way...

BR
Jan