[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH] lavfi: port ow from libmpcodecs.
ubitux at gmail.com
Fri May 10 23:32:15 CEST 2013
On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 10:10:15PM +0200, Clément Bœsch wrote:
> TODO: Changelog & minor bump
> Feel free to bikeshed for a new name.
> mp=ow will be dropped in the same time.
> doc/filters.texi | 26 ++++
> libavfilter/Makefile | 1 +
> libavfilter/allfilters.c | 1 +
> libavfilter/vf_ow.c | 344 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> 4 files changed, 372 insertions(+)
> create mode 100644 libavfilter/vf_ow.c
I'm really sorry I messed up with the license, I didn't realized it was GPL,
diff --git a/LICENSE b/LICENSE
index 8760753..dffb13b 100644
@@ -37,6 +37,7 @@ Specifically, the GPL parts of FFmpeg are
+ - vf_ow.c
diff --git a/configure b/configure
index 291fb2d..ad45ddd 100755
@@ -2150,6 +2150,7 @@ negate_filter_deps="lut_filter"
removelogo_filter_deps="avcodec avformat swscale"
diff --git a/libavfilter/vf_ow.c b/libavfilter/vf_ow.c
index 97c386a..bc42c29 100644
@@ -4,19 +4,19 @@
* This file is part of FFmpeg.
- * FFmpeg is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
- * License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
- * version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
+ * FFmpeg is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
+ * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
+ * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
+ * (at your option) any later version.
* FFmpeg is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- * Lesser General Public License for more details.
+ * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
+ * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- * License along with FFmpeg; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
+ * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
+ * with FFmpeg; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
+ * 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 490 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the ffmpeg-devel