[FFmpeg-devel] sws support xyz input floors MS Antivirus Program

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Mon May 6 15:11:28 CEST 2013

On Mon, 6 May 2013 09:21:02 +0000 (UTC), Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
>Jan Ehrhardt <phpdev <at> ehrhardt.nl> writes:
>
>> make new builds with a known security risk
>
>Sorry, I don't understand: What is the security risk?
>(I mean apart from running MSE at all.)

running windows is the real security risk.

how does anyone install flash, adobe acrobat reader or java after
those have been exploited over and over again?

in my experience, MSE hasnt been much help. when i clean windows
computers, sometimes MSE is there not detecting anything. when i
install MSE, it has only found something once. the rest of the
time i have to run 5 or 6 different antivirus scanners because none of
them can completely clean windows.

-compn