[FFmpeg-devel] More standard options parsing in filters

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 12:00:18 CET 2013

On date Sunday 2013-03-24 09:28:54 +0100, Clément Bœsch encoded:
> This is a little patchset to move the standard options parsing to our new
> shorthand system. aspect, hue, and scale filter are left aside because they
> need some thinking and my brain is a bit tired currently.

"hue" will require a command API break (and that would allow some
major simplification, my fault for overdesigning it in the first
place).

aspect would break compatibility, same maybe for the scale filter.
--
FFmpeg = Fundamental Fast Mortal Pitiful Esoteric Geek