[FFmpeg-devel] a new benchmarking option for ffmpeg - patch 1 of 2

"René J.V. Bertin" rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 19:12:57 CET 2013

On Mar 06, 2013, at 16:55, Nicolas George wrote:

> Why did you need to move the forward declaration of getmaxrss()?

Sorry, didn't see the 'to  move'. I somehow lost the original forward declaration around line 123, presumable because it wasn't there in the ffmpeg.c version in which I developed my modifications

I'm going to try to post a new patch made against a new clone of the repository (didn't manage to get rid of my earlier commits without messing up my local copy even more...)