[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] GXF Patches - HD

Reuben Martin reuben.m at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 03:46:54 CEST 2013

On Thursday, June 27, 2013 05:52:28 PM Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> > > If sample files are rare, maybe there is a way you could provide one for
> > > our samples archive, or even make a test using it?
> >
> > Yes, there is a whole collection of format testing goodies made available
> > from Grass Valley. They might also be of value for testing MXF, and to a
> > lesser extent, MOV and AVI.
> >
> > http://www.gvgdevelopers.com/concrete/products/summit/test_clips/
>
> which of these files specifically can be used for testing this
> patchset ?

Any of the GXF files with names that include "DVCPRO HD", "AVC-I", "AVCHD" or
"DNxHD" are sample files that will play back with the patches from this set
that apply to gxf.c

Many of them also have MXF variants that may be of use for testing as well.
Especially if Grass Valley writes their own MXF muxers.

-Reuben