[FFmpeg-devel] next major release

Claudio Freire klaussfreire at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 17:47:48 CEST 2013

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 4:24 AM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:
> Claudio Freire <klaussfreire <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> [...]
>
> Did you see ticket #2686 ?

Cool. Samples.

I don't think that ticket will happen with my patches, I've been
performing similar tests. But I'll try the samples on that ticket just
to be sure.

I've been delayed in posting those patches improving twoloop, because
I'm still getting some very weird artifacts with VBR and very very
simple samples (like low tones), though maybe I should post what I
have? It's not worse than git master anyway, if anyone tried VBR with
git master.