[FFmpeg-devel] AVFilterPad need a "seek" interface

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 00:37:59 CET 2013

On date Monday 2013-01-28 16:44:08 +0800, 109117198lsm encoded:
> Dear All:
>

> my english is not good.
>

> I come from Beijing city.
>

> when I write a subtitle avfilter , use ffplay to play.
>

> when seek the time,the avfilter not know "seek" action,only through the timestamp know that, is very bad.

seek is not currently supported at the filtering level, the most
likely path to implement it would be to make the relevant filters
support a "seek" command, patches are welcome.

Open a ticket if you want to trac the feature request otherwise.
--
FFmpeg = Friendly and Foolish Merciless Philosofic Elastic God