[FFmpeg-devel] Buffers Threads and refcounts

Hendrik Leppkes h.leppkes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 20:09:53 CET 2013

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:58 PM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:

> What my mail was about was a specific patchset, a specific
> implementation and the real world meassureable effects of that like
> speed and bugs.

In that case, you should address specific concerns and specific bugs,
so that they can be fixed, clarified, or otherwise resolved.
However, you should also keep in mind that its hardly a finished
patchset, and imperfections in todays patch do not mean its just
generally flawed by design.

You talk about the nonsense with the fork, but neither side is really
helping it, both sides assume the other side just writes bad code, so
be the first to be constructive on the issue. :)