[FFmpeg-devel] libavformat/gifdec.c usage of AV_LOG_FATAL

Don Moir donmoir at comcast.net
Thu Jan 3 18:34:26 CET 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul B Mahol" <onemda at gmail.com>
To: "FFmpeg development discussions and patches" <ffmpeg-devel at ffmpeg.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-devel] libavformat/gifdec.c usage of AV_LOG_FATAL

> On 1/3/13, Don Moir <donmoir at comcast.net> wrote:

Understood. I ran into it when I added the ability to optionally calculate the duration for gif files but kind of backed off of it
in favor of calculating the duration internally after I know its a gif. Just not to crazy about how the options work in this regard
since you need to set the options for every file even it they don't apply when they need to be in place prior to open.