[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Google Summer of Code 2013

Derek Buitenhuis derek.buitenhuis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 17:12:07 CET 2013

On 2013-02-22 9:34 AM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> This would have a license advantage, do you know of any
> quality- or performance comparisons to pullup?

TIVTC has long been  considered the defacto IVTC plugin for AviSynth. The only
reason to even think pullup is remotely comparable is if you live in an MPlayer
bubble. ;)

So many comparisons have been done the years on IRC and on Doom9... I'm not
going to be bothered to look one up or do one. It's just a suggestion from
someone (me) who's been following this stuff for almost a decade now. I don't
even use libavfilter, so it's not my problem/burden. :)

- Derek