[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg at Chemnitzer Linux-Tage (CLT2013)

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 5 14:02:51 CET 2013

>   we have registered FFmpeg for `Chemnitzer Linux-Tage' in Germany.
> Fortunately we were accepted again!
>
>   The event will take place on 16th & 17th of March in Chemnitz.
> More information can be found here:
>
>   http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2013/info/index?cookielang=en
>
>   We invite every FFmpeg developer to drop by or even help out with the
> booth. Currently Carl Eugen Hoyos and Alexander Strasser are registered
> as booth staff and therefore will attend for sure.
>
>   If you want to drop by or help out, it would be nice if you let us know
> about it here.
>
>   If you have comments, ideas, or help to offer, please tell us!

I'd like to visit the CLT2013! However, as always, I don't feel qualifyied for
booth duty.

I'm planning to go there by car from Berlin and optionally stay for a night at
the indoor camping hall. Anyone from this list who wants to join me for the ride
and share travel expenses would be very welcome!

-Thilo