[FFmpeg-devel] Overlaying Teletext, getting jerky video

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Mon Dec 16 06:30:12 CET 2013

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 12:39:06 +0000 (GMT)
JULIAN GARDNER <joolzg at btinternet.com> wrote:
> > From: Nicolas George <george at nsup.org>
> >>Le quintidi 25 frimaire, an CCXXII, JULIAN GARDNER a écrit :
> >> Any ideas on why frames are being dropped? I really think that
> >> there should be the correct frames from the teletext engine to
> >> keep the overlay system running.
> >
> >Once again, this belongs to the users mailing list. Please re-post
> >there, and include a dump of first few video and teletext frames or
> >make the sample available.
>
> If i was to post this in the userrs lists NO ONE WOULD ANSWER as its
> a development problem, same as my question about getting an answer on
> a 'filter complex' problem.
>

> Your way to quick to post these "wrong list", why not spend the time
> and post a useful reply instead.

i think bugreports need samples and should be on trac or user list.
but we should work together to fix bugs from ffmpeg devs like
julian, even if they are on the wrong list.

otherwise we just waste everyones time. a few bugs from devels on the
devel list wont hurt much imo.

so we need command lines and samples to reproduce :)

-compn