[FFmpeg-devel] Expert for video converting and streaming wanted

Alexander Eberharter eberharter.alexander at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 18:30:07 CEST 2013

We require guidance for developing a server application based on FFmpeg
which is able to convert and stream files directly to a client
application. The target machine is a windows server.

M-BOX (www.mbox.at) is a database tool written in Java and SQL Server
for archiving multimedia data such as documents, images and video files.
It is developed by M-BOX GmbH located in Schwaz, Austria. Our clients
demand functionality to convert files at the server and maybe also
stream them to the client application (without buffering the whole
converted file on the server!).

Your job is to guide our development of an application which is capable
of doing these things mentioned above. Input to the application are
multimedia files of any common format the output should cover as many as
possible of common multimedia formats.

Please reply to info at m-box.at <mailto:info at m-box.at> if you are interested

Alexander Eberharter
M-BOX GmbH