[FFmpeg-devel] [LT2013] FFmpeg at LinuxTag in Berlin

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Sun Apr 7 17:34:50 CEST 2013

Hello all,

  we got accepted for LinuxTag in Germany!

  The event will take place from 22nd to 25th of May in Berlin. More
information can be found here:

  http://www.linuxtag.org/2013/

  Every developer is invited to drop by or even better help out with
the booth. So far I know of Thilo Borgmann and Reimar Döffinger who
will join the booth staff with me.

  If you want to drop by or help out, it would be nice if you let us
know about it here. It is especially important if you want to join
the booth staff so I can register you.

  If you have comments, ideas, or help to offer, please tell us!

Best Regards,
  Alexander