[FFmpeg-devel] evaluating the experimental status of ffv1 version 3

Peter B. pb at das-werkstatt.com
Thu Sep 27 14:06:41 CEST 2012

Quoting "Peter B." <pb at das-werkstatt.com>:

>> I'll start the reliability testsuite on the HD-YUV material now,
>> because it will have to be done anyway.
>
> I've ran into strange problems with the video "crowd run" (2160p,
> 50fps, yuv420p) [1] from Derf's collection

The problematic target file
"crowd_run_2160p50-3l_0cn_0c_300g_04t_04s_1crc.avi" has just been
regenerated in my recent tests (with current git-head), and now the
file's ok.

The tests are still running, but I wanted to let you know, that it's
not reproducable anymore. I'm still investigating what caused this,
but not today.

Sorry,
Pb