[FFmpeg-devel] Implementation and optimization of AC3 fixed point decoder and fixed point FFT optimization

Nedeljko Babic nbabic at mips.com
Tue Sep 25 16:10:53 CEST 2012

Hi again,

Since there weren't any suggestions on previous patch for AC3 fixed
point decoder, I made some changes in order to have AC3 fixed point
decoder implemented and to pass fate tests with this implementation.

Now implementation of AC3 fixed point decoder for all architectures
uses our FFT. This way AC3 fixed point decoder works and fft-fixed
fate test are passing.

I also submitted optimization for this decoder as well as
optimization for fixed point fft.

And finally there is a patch adding dependencies on HAVE_INLINE_ASM.

-Nedeljko