[FFmpeg-devel] stlport with ffmpeg: Issue with time_is_forbidden_due_to_security_issues

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat Sep 15 11:24:53 CEST 2012

On 15 Sep 2012, at 10:42, Joakim Plate <elupus at ecce.se> wrote:
> Why not just change the define to #define time(a)
> time_is_forbidden_due_to_security_issues(a)?
>
> Then it won't match arbitrary time strings.

Nor will it match
myfunc = time;
myfunc();
Still better than nothing, but I don't think it is worth doing it before understanding what the problem is and being sure it's not just due to a misconfigured stlport installation.
(though I admit replacing "time" is a bit dangerous anyway, someone might use it as a variable name...)