[FFmpeg-devel] Extend/optimize RGB to RGB conversions funcs into rgb2rgb.c

yann.lepetitcorps at free.fr yann.lepetitcorps at free.fr
Sun Sep 9 17:36:19 CEST 2012

Thanks for your feedback,

I have found a tuto about how to handle git branch/versions and patchs for
FFMPEG at
https://bitbucket.org/tran_c/ffmpeg/src/f139838d6473/doc/git-howto.txt

=> I begin to use the git/patchs way immediately :)

I have see the #ifdef TEST / main() in a lot of files, where have I to locate
the #define TEST for to can directly use the test located in the main() entry
into the modified file ?

@+
Yannoo