[FFmpeg-devel] c99wrap.exe and c99conv.exe

Derek Buitenhuis derek.buitenhuis at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 14:16:55 CET 2012

On 24/11/2012 10:44 PM, Roger Pack wrote:
> As a follow-up, this project doesn't seem to have a "support" or
> "contact" section.  Since it's a "stand alone" project perhaps this
> should be added then, or where should I refer users with
> questions/problems about it?

I think I should write some documentation for it first, and render many
questions answered. I still also need to add a MSVS project.

Bugs can be filed on the GitHub issue tracker, of course.

Most (read: all) of the problems I've seen so far have been related to either
building it for some reason, despite there being binaries, or have been FFmpeg
or Libav specific.

I think it's kind of too small to have a mailing list or IRC channel right now,
but it's an idea. I'll discuss it with the other devs.

I'm kind of surprised GitHub doesn't have facilities for this.

- Derek