[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] mpegts: Provide a monotonic timestamp to the outside world

Harald Axmann harald.axmann at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 22 20:16:56 CET 2012

On 15.11.2012 23:27, Harald Axmann wrote:

> Now all tests except "fate-nuv-rtjpeg-fh" work (because of the
> intended wrapping behaviour).

Sorry, my last post [1] was placed outside the thread due to problems
with my mail client.

What do you think of the "fate-nuv-rtjpeg-fh" issue? Is the original
output of the test really correct? Is it intended exactly that way for
some reason?

[1] http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2012-November/134085.html