[FFmpeg-devel] FFv1.3: Final testing - Results

Peter B. pb at das-werkstatt.com
Fri Nov 2 18:18:09 CET 2012

On 11/02/2012 02:40 PM, Paul B Mahol wrote:
> Why you need to rereun all the time? What is wrong with approach to run
> once and display results in many ways? I'm really disappointed with all
> this situation.
The thing is that I delete the videos once the stats for the files have
been gathered, as the testsuite would produce hundreds of GBs, and I
currently don't have the space on my machine to keep all of them
(especially with HD-and-beyond material included).
Therefore, I have to rerun the testsuite because I had to add fields to
the generated CSV, as I don't have the generated videos anymore.

> btw, where are nice graphs in colors?
First things first ;)
Suggestions about what to graph and how?

Pb