[FFmpeg-devel] A question about Stagefright library

宋骐 songqi1990 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 16:26:43 CEST 2012

hello,
I'm working on android programming and want to use hardware decoder to
decode H264 video stream. I noticed that  ffmpeg has already included
(libavcodec/libstagefright.cpp) and claimed to support H264's hardware
decoding through StageFright framework. But I have checked the Internet and
didn't find enough information about how to use Stagefright library. Can
you provide me some Technical information?

Best!

--

Songqi

School of Computer Science and Engineering BUAA
Tel:13426016770
MSN:songqi1990 at hotmail.com