[FFmpeg-devel] yesterdays libavfilter merge

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu May 10 16:53:45 CEST 2012

Nicolas George <nicolas.george <at> normalesup.org> writes:

> 1: I think that Carl Eugen is exaggerating when speaking about
> "thousands of regressions", I believe both project are more or
> less at par bugwise,

The fork you are talking about contains several hundred known
regressions over FFmpeg, if I ever mentioned more, I will
have to make excuses to the people working so hard to keep
their code at least compiling on some platforms.

> but there is no doubt that libav is lagging far away when it
> comes to new features.

I never commented on the features but Kostya seem to have mentioned
several times that they are all trivial / not needed.

Carl Eugen