[FFmpeg-devel] lavfi: Add fps filter.

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Sat May 5 23:24:23 CEST 2012

On date Friday 2012-05-04 17:45:19 +0200, Robert Nagy encoded:

> > Someone will need to work on top of this at some point if you don't
> > want/can't do it; do you plan to finalize it so we can test it?

This filter has the usual caching problems due to the poll API, you
need to request the next frame(s) to say if there are available frames
(see select/decimate filter patch), then I'm a bit lost on the status
of the patchset by Nicolas which was overhauling the way lavfi deals
with such caching issues.
--
FFmpeg = Fiendish and Fiendish Murdering Programmable EniGma