[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] logos

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Tue Mar 27 00:38:34 CEST 2012

Thilo Borgmann wrote:

> > Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> >> We have a spring logo at:
> >> http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/view/google/gci2011/7204204
> >> should we put it up? if yes from when to when ?
> >
> >   IMHO at least the winter logo should be put down soon. I didn't
> > yet look at all these spring versions.
>
> I kind of dislike the font in these spring versions but that's hardly an
> objection if anyone wants them in.

  I kind of agree. I still think we should use it though. It will be switched
again in summer anyway.

  I have cropped and scaled the image and prepared a patch for the web page.
Both can be found under trac ticket #1136. If someone thinks the new banner
background color doesn't fit with the h1 headings, we could change their color
too. (IMHO it is not needed, but everybody sees things with different eyes/
on different displays.)

  Please comment!

[...]

  Alexander