[FFmpeg-devel] [patch] Fix a warning in fft_mmx.asm on mac

Nico Weber thakis at chromium.org
Mon Mar 12 03:15:53 CET 2012

Hi,

the attached patch fixes a warning in fft_mmx.asm by deleting an old
yasm / nasm bug workaround that should no longer be necessary.

I tried adding a configure check if yasmexe has the bug, but I
couldn't reproduce the problem this works around with yasm 0.6.2.1985
and ld64-127.2.

(I tried to run `make fate`, but current trunk fails tests without any
patches for me.)

Nico