[FFmpeg-devel] issue 1483

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Jun 28 08:04:26 CEST 2012

gordon pendleton <wgordonw1 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> This is my first contribution to FFmpeg, but I tried to follow:
> http://ffmpeg.org/developer.html#patch-submission-checklist

Purely cosmetic comments, I cannot comment on the actual code:
Indentation is 4, some blocks look misaligned, you can try
to use tools/patcheck to check your patch.

-    if ((seg->has_video && st->codec->codec_type == AVMEDIA_TYPE_VIDEO) &&
-        av_compare_ts(pkt->pts, st->time_base,
-                      end_pts, AV_TIME_BASE_Q) >= 0 &&
-        pkt->flags & AV_PKT_FLAG_KEY) {
+    if (can_split && av_compare_ts(pkt->pts, st->time_base, end_pts,
AV_TIME_BASE_Q) >= 0) {

You can change this block to reduce the diff, since the new
line is too long, this is wanted.

Carl Eugen