[FFmpeg-devel] DVB Subtitles

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Wed Jun 13 19:58:50 CEST 2012

Le tridi 23 prairial, an CCXX, JULIAN GARDNER a écrit :
> Should i look into fixing it again, and if so what has been done to the
> chain as the last time i fixed it, and added hard subtitles, i used the
> deinterlace funstion to add hard subtitles to the output.

I am not sure I completely understand your intent here, especially the link
between subtitles and deinterlace. But I believe that, if you fix something
and want it to stay fixed, the best way would be to devise some kind of
regression test. That way, if someone breaks it, it shows on FATE.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George