[FFmpeg-devel] DVB Subtitles

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 11 19:40:16 CEST 2012

>________________________________

Does not comfirm Micheal policy, it all depends on the epoch and the end time, 1 subtitle sent every 30 seconds, and all will have the same endtime, so at the start it finishes at X pts, in the middle it will be X pts near the end it will be X pts

Now the end time is not an end time per se, its is really a clear display as i have already said. The way it works is as follows

New Subs comes in with new EPOCH and shows subtitles, end time set to be 30 seconds in the future.
..
..
Subs finish with an EPOCH with no regions, so we clear the display.

Now if the last subs is missed for some reason then the end time will come into play and clear the display after 30 seconds, this will fix the case you mentioned.

joolz