[FFmpeg-devel] DVB Subtitles

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 11 00:19:58 CEST 2012

----- Original Message -----

its a simple fix, which i have already implemented, remove the code from ffmpeg.c that says you need to call dvbsubtitles twice with a "turn on" and a "turn off", implement EPOCHs in the encoder and finally what needs adding is a call, when the last subtitle timeout runs out, with a new EPOCH to the encoder with no subtitles in it.

I have checked the encoder and it looks like the work i did ages ago, did make it into the encoder, thanks.

But one piece of code is still needed and that is the "removal code" as described above.

Also where would i now add my "Hard subs", can i still cheat and add it into the pre_process_video_frame, or is there a better place to add the code?

joolz