[FFmpeg-devel] need ffmpeg expert consultation

derek wahila derek at wahilacreative.com
Sun Jun 10 14:55:48 CEST 2012

hello-

We are trying to use ffmpeg on a linux server to programmatically convert flash audio files (.flv) to .mp3 and .ogg files for playback in a web browser without using Flash. We can (almost consistently) get .flv to convert to .mp3, but we cannot get a conversion to .ogg to work. Our source files are hosted by influxis.com so we are accessing them via RTMP. We've tried ffmpeg2theora, ffmpeg, dir2ogg, ...

This is a reasonably high priority and we'd like to hire someone to help us solve this issue. Please reply if you are able/interested.

regards,
-d

Derek @ Wahila Creative