[FFmpeg-devel] soundtouch filter?

Pavel Koshevoy pkoshevoy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 21:11:13 CEST 2012

On 5/30/12 7:58 AM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 10:49:02PM -0600, Pavel Koshevoy wrote:
[...]
>> Understood.  I began porting my code to C today.
> [...]
>
>> This brings me to my next point.  Is AVFilter::process_command the
>> appropriate interface for updating the tempo parameter during
>> playback?
> yes and thanks

Here is a preview of the filter -- http://aragog.com/~pavel/src/af_atempo.c

I am not ready to send a patch for review yet because I am certain there
are code style issues with af_atempo.c that will need to be addressed.
I have read paragraph 7 of
http://ffmpeg.org/developer.html#Development-Policy and interpreted it
to mean that I have some freedom with regard to code style of any
original code I create.

Please take a look at this file and let me know your criticism.

I would prefer to license this filter under MIT license, but I have not
seen another MIT licensed file in ffmpeg tree for reference, so I am not
sure what to put in the banner at the top.

Thank you,
     Pavel.