[FFmpeg-devel] 960/120 MDCT window is not implemented

Ovidiu Nitan nitanovidiu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 03:04:29 CEST 2012

I get some problems with audio playback when playing streams from a certain
media server. The streams are supposed to be played in Flash Player, where
they're played perfectly, but with MPlayer or VLC I get some choppy sound
and a lot of:

[aac @ 0x8bf0860]960/120 MDCT window is not implemented. Update your FFmpeg
version to the newest one from Git. If the problem still occurs, it means
that your file has a feature which has not been implemented.
[aac @ 0x8bf0860]If you want to help, upload a sample of this file to
ftp://upload.ffmpeg.org/MPlayer/incoming/ and contact the ffmpeg-devel
mailing list.

I uploaded a sample file in the ftp://upload.ffmpeg.org/incoming/ and also
you can download the sample from http://www.tv-maxe.org/mdct_error.flv .
Should I use another audio decoder, or is a bug in the ffmpeg decoder?
Thank you

(Sorry if this comes as duplicate, I forgot to subscribe to the mailing
list first)