[FFmpeg-devel] nacl ffplay few failures

Symadept symadept at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 08:58:57 CEST 2012

Hi Carl,
To make sure ffmpeg 0.5 works fine, I compiled it on MacOSX terminal and
ran the ffplay. It works perfectly fine. So I hope it should be fine too. I
was just worried whether those warnings will give me any issues which I may
not be knowing.

As you mentioned I shall work on latest ffmpeg once I get the current setup
working fine. Otherwise I have to do lot of work in porting latest ffmpeg
to NaCl.

Thanks for your help.

Regards
Mustafa Shaik