[FFmpeg-devel] VP8 sliced threading

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Fri Jul 6 08:24:07 CEST 2012

On 6 Jul 2012, at 00:31, Daniel Kang <daniel.d.kang at gmail.com> wrote:
> git-send-email isn't working.
>
> Patch attached.

Only had a quick look. In the second patch, please don't remove the doxygen comments when moving fields to a different struct.
Also how did you get performance numbers? For low horizontal resolution I'd expect it to potentially get vastly slower on Windows when the sleep comes in, since the default minimum granularity of the sleep is 10ms, which should be longer than decoding a whole frame takes.
Also, I am pretty sure a helper function was added for sleeping recently, and I complained about it not documenting this major pitfall.