[FFmpeg-devel] Fixing av_seek

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat Jan 21 07:51:00 CET 2012

On 21 Jan 2012, at 00:53, "Don Moir" <donmoir at comcast.net> wrote:
> I am still dealing with trying to find out Group B problems. I have had issues with MPEG1, THEORA, and a few others, and I will know more about these problems as I get into it further.

It would be really useful to know which kinds of files, and I don't think the codec is all that relevant usually.
In the past there were some issues due to the parser breaking the position value, so that would only affect formats that don't have proper framing.
I did some fixes, but I am not convinced that the parsers don't do other silly things.