[FFmpeg-devel] select interface for multicast messages

Tudor SUCIU tudor.suciu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 16:59:43 CET 2012

if_nametoindex function  exists starting with vista
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb408409%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
GROUP_REQ structure exists starting with Win 2008 server
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb427440%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

Michael, you said "it must not break compilation". Does it mean that I
need to try a compile on WIN32 to see what it gives? If I consider
what msdn says, it means that it only works on Windows server 2008.