[FFmpeg-devel] [patch] glob matching for image series

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sun Feb 26 23:14:21 CET 2012

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 06:06:35PM -0500, Brian Olson wrote:

> >> According to Single Unix, passing NULL as errfunc would have the same
> >> effect. Do you have any reason not to use that feature?
> >
> > I guess I wrote this as a place holder in case I needed to handle glob errors and turn them into specific libavformat errors. I could delete this, or leave it as an explicit placeholder and disambiguator of the NULL parameter to glob().
> >
> > I think the rest of the style things are cleaned up, making a more minimal patch without whitespace changes on a few lines where I had reindented things.
>
> Cleaning up that one-last-thing, and rewarming the thread, here's a patch (against master branch from earlier today) that removes the excess glob error handler function and cleans up the #if statements around it.

if there are no further comments / reviews then ill apply this in a
few days

thx

The real ebay dictionary, page 3
"Rare item" - "Common item with rare defect or maybe just a lie"
"Professional" - "'Toy' made in china, not functional except as doorstop"
"Experts will know" - "The seller hopes you are not an expert"